How is My Business Performing Online?
The Snapshot report is a peek into what your business looks like online and how customers see you.
The Snapshot Report is an award-winning marketing needs assessment
that uncovers a business’s performance in six categories:
business listings, reviews, social media, website advertising and SEO
What You’ll Do Before the Call
Here you tell them what your part of the job is before hopping on the call (eg. looking at their website, analyzing their brand, checking their social media engagement, …)
What Happens During the Call
What’s going to happen during the call? What are the benefits your future clients will get?
What Changes After the Call
Tell them what they will get away with or what will happen after the call. Ideally you want to have a clear tangible result after having the call
This report is broken up into 7 areas – Overall Score, Listing Score, Reviews Score, Social Score, Website Score, Advertising Score, and SEO Score.
– This provides an overall comparison when compared with your competitors in the market place. Viewed as a guide for the improvement you should always be striving for a higher score.
– It’s critical that local and regional businesses can be found online. Being listed on the major platforms AND have accurate information is the cornerstone for SEO. If your score is low, then we need to look at accuracy among data providers and presence on listing platforms. If your score is high, then we need to monitor those providers and keep the data accurate.
– This section looks at the number of reviews, how recent the reviews are, and the average score of reviews. Remember that you need to have recent reviews in addition to 5-star reviews, the request for reviews should be ongoing.
– This score is derived from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter’s number of posts/tweets, followers, following, and averages across the board. Steady engagement across all platforms is an industry best practice.
– This section looks at mobile responsiveness, desktop load speed, and homepage content. While not a full in-depth report, ask us for that if you want, it does provide a good overall view of your website. Load speed along with metrics that can be fixed are presented for follow up.
– If you are advertising on Google we look at,
The type of Paid Keywords, CPC, and PPC results your prospect could receive if they were using an advertising solution, along with competitor campaign comparison. Facebook retargeting options and opportunities. Keyword recommendations and ad performance against industry benchmarks.
– The elusive, shifting, holy grail of all online businesses – SEO rankings. This report looks at your organic keyword performance and ranking vs industry and competitors. In addition, it looks at the clicks you are getting and puts a value on them for comparison/cost analysis. With your keywords loaded it also shows local and global searches.
Why They Recommend Having a
The Snapshot Report is an award-winning marketing needs assessment that uncovers a business’s performance in six categories:business listings,reviews,social media,website,advertising, and SEO
What Are You Waiting For? Let’s